This is an eighteen-hour (9 lessons, 2 hours each) instructor-led and activity-based program, covering core fundamentals of MS Excel to the most advanced level including 70 formulas, tables, pivots, charting, what-if analysis, etc. and also, facilitating candidates to understand the application of these in their domain areas. The learning methodology is accompanied with +100 real-time assignments, which were developed based on different industry firms practical needs, video lesson summaries, shortcut tools, and on-job post-training support to implement learning back at work. It focuses also on in-classroom learning process, enhancing Q&A sessions and solvation of problems by MS Excel. During the last summary session of the course, each student is welcome to present various tasks to be monitored and automated by the instructor and the group members.
- To master MS Excel program on an advanced level in order to be able to save time at a workplace,
- To minimize all operational risks and technical errors by automating more than 70% of everyday work,
- To get acquainted to most applicable functions and tools to handle Excel related situations more maturely,
- To present reports with better interpretation by using Chart and Graph types for different analysis,
- To train logical thinking and to develop the technical skills in order to increase productivity in financial, statistical and risk analysis process.
Schedule: Wednesdays 18:30-20:30; Saturdays 10:30-12:30
Duration: 18 hours, 9 sessions
Fee: AMD 35,000
Instructor Bio: Greta Manukyan is an entrepreneur with a background in Finance and with ongoing up-to-date knowledge about business training industry. She worked at Coca-Cola Armenia Finance department for 3 years. During these years, she deepened her knowledge at MS Excel program both with the help of practical experience and training courses. Being an MBA graduate Greta is familiar with the high standards of education and has always been passionate about teaching. In 2017, she decided to start a new career path and founded Masterclass Academy, a company delivering innovative and groundbreaking learning courses taught by top professional coaches, including MS Excel Intermediate and Advanced level courses. The MS Excel courses are developed based on research and practical needs of different companies from banking, beverage and insurance industries and are taught in innovative methods using video materials and real-life examples during interactive classroom sessions.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, go to the Open Education tab, choose Extension, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to the American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.