Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA) and Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA)® are internationally recognized standard certifications for both aspiring and acting Business Analysts from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®). This course covers the Guide to Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) in detail, including the 6 Business Analysis Knowledge Areas, the 4 Perspectives of business Analysis, the 6 Competencies and the 50 Techniques used in Business Analysis. Participants will gain the necessary skills and mindset for preparation for the exams through interactive lectures and practice of more than a thousand sample exam questions.
After completion of the course, the students should be prepared to take either the ECBA or the CCBA exams, depending on their professional experience in business analysis and certification preference (For details, visit: https://www.iiba.org/certification-handbook/intro-cert-framework-intro.htm). The certifications are available at Prometric Test Center operated by AUA.
Start Date: October 24
End Date: November 21
Duration: 30 hours
Schedule: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7pm-9pm; Saturdays, 10am-1pm
Fee: AMD 40,000
Language of instruction: English / Armenian
Instructor: The trainer, Arman Arakelyan, is a Certified Business Analysis Professional. Arman has been working in key IT and management positions both in Armenia and abroad for over a decade. He has consulted on, managed and delivered projects in the intersections of information system development, business process optimization and interaction design for organizations in the business, public, and non-profit sectors. His most recent position is Head of Analysis and Design at IUNetworks, where he is leading business and system analysts, UI/UX Designers and Technical Writers with daily oversight of analysis and design activities for new applications, products, and services in e-Government, Financial and Telecom sectors. He holds a Master of Science degree in Information Science from Simmons College, Boston and is an active member of the IIBA, Interaction Design Foundation and Association for Computing Machinery (ACM).
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.