Speak and Լead – Presenting Skills for Leaders
December 11 @ 6:30 am - December 15 @ 2:00 pm28000AMD
Public speaking skills give a competitive advantage to business people. The ability to express thoughts in an organized manner and to deliver them with confidence sets people apart.
During this workshop, the participants will learn how to deliver speeches professionally on any occasion from a team meeting to a stage performance. They will learn to organize and prepare effective speeches. Additionally, they will train their abilities to give a constructive feedback, while constantly giving feedback to each other.
This workshop will actively train the following aspects:
- how to structure the speech efficiently, depending on the occasion and the intention (motivating, inspiring, convincing…)
- appearance and presence in front of the audience
- verbal aspects: intentional use of voice and pauses
- non-verbal aspects: gestures, posture, body language, use of a room
- getting familiar with visual aids: working with flipchart, board, slides
- techniques to provide powerful and effective feedback