- AUA Extension’s Governance and Leadership Course Successfully Completed
As Dr. Zerunyan says, this effort will be continuous and he is committed to donating his time, knowledge and energy to teach the course in the upcoming years.
- MoU Signed between PMI Armenia and AUA
With the MoU, a mutually beneficial cooperation will be established through jointly organized programs.
- Cooperation of Eurasia Partnership Foundation with AUA Extension
The visit aimed to explore the learning and operational modalities of AUA’s Extension to broaden participants’ understanding of the role, importance, and educational benefits of the center.
- AGBU and AUA to Launch CSO Certificate Program
“I believe this program is much needed in the Armenian market. People working in NGOs acquire knowledge only through professional experience, and there are close to no providers of academic training for NGO management in the market,” said Dr. Tantushyan.
- AGBU and AUA Partner to Build the Future of Artsakh
For the past three years, the AUA Extension, through the generous support of AGBU, has worked tirelessly to provide high quality, relevant continuing education opportunities to government officials, professionals, students and teenagers in the independent Republic of Artsakh.
- AUA Extension to Train Regional Guides in Partnership My Armenia Program
The event was attended by Zarmine Zeytuntsyan, Chair of the State Tourism Committee of Armenia, Deborah Grieser, USAID Armenia Mission Director, Sisak Mkhitaryan, Chief of Party, USAID “My Armenia” Program, Smithsonian Institution, Simon Jones, Senior Consultant, Solimar International, AUA Provost Dr. Randall Rhodes and AUA Extension Director Sergey Tantushyan.