The designed course tends to present the newly established but rapidly emerging concept of the Customer Experience (CX) that appeared in western markets proven its viability with practical tools and results. During the course you’ll get idea what is CX and what it is not. The training is designed to take 25 hours. It includes theoretical and practical background, working instruments, case studies, benchmarks, quizzes, teamwork and much more.
The course will take mainly interactive form with real-life examples of worldwide successful companies’ experience as well as case examples from Armenian market.
By the finale of the course, the participants will definitely have comprehensive view of the role of the Customer Experience in the successful growth of customer loyalty and, consequently, of the business as a whole.
This course will be useful to participants both from private, public and non-profit sectors. All of them will have clear and very simple in the usage keys to the hearts of the clients they are work for. As well as the course can be useful for those individuals who want to raise their awareness as customers.
Duration: 25 hours (5 weeks, 10 sessions, 2,5 hours each)
Schedule: Mondays & Wednesdays
Course Fee: 55,000 AMD
Language of instruction: English
About the Instructor: Shushanik Ghaltakhchyan is one of the first and still a few Customer Experience professionals in the CSI countries with the top-managerial successful working experience of already three years. After successful career in HSBC Bank Armenia for 7 years, she started her new path as the Head of Customer Experience in ArmenTel JSCo developing company’s Customer Experience strategy to put into practice customer-obsessed politics and to ensure company’s customers’ loyalty and love. Here she implemented and developed most advanced Customer Experience tools and instruments that are currently successfully in use in the world-class companies such as Apple, Disney, Vodafone, Virgin group, etc. Within the framework of her main duties Shushanik participated in the high-class professional workshops and seminars (Amsterdam, Moscow, Tashkhent, Istanbul) that cover the various aspects of Customer Experience, thus holding the most up-to-date both theoretical background and practical knowledge tools in the field.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.