This course is intended for individuals and businesses who need a practical and actionable plan for selling their products or services. The steps described in this course are specifically crafted for businesses, who do not have gigantic marketing budgets and cannot use the same strategies or technics used by big companies.
The participants will learn to identify their ideal customers, demonstrate how they are different from their competitors, and craft an offer and a message that sells. Specific focus will be on the current day advertising media and how to effectively use it. A portion of the course will be devoted to building a specific marketing infrastructure in their business that brings in a constant stream of potential clients and turns them into real and returning customers.
The course includes a large number of real-life examples and case studies from the best marketing practices and best advertising examples of all times. At the end of the course, participants will have a clear idea about how to create and use an actionable marketing plan, and how to produce advertising that sells.
The training is designed to take 18 hours; it includes group and individual exercises and discussions. The language of instruction is English and Armenian.
Start date: November 12, 2018
End date: December 3, 2018
Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, 18:30 – 20:30
Duration: 18 hours
Course Fee: 68,000
About the Instructor: Diana Avetyan is a business consultant and trainer in management, marketing, digital marketing, sales, and tourism and hospitality services. She is currently the owner and manager of a tour agency specializing in incoming tourism. She holds an MBA from the American University of Armenia with her major in marketing. For over 15 years she worked at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) responsible for private sector growth and competitiveness portfolio, with a particular focus on tourism and information technologies.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, go to the Open Education tab, choose Extension, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to the American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.