The American University of Armenia Extension is proud to announce its annual pre-college camp for ambitious high school students. Students will participate in creative academic exercises led by highly experienced counselors.
Get a taste of college learning at AUA while experiencing the fun and friendships of a terrific day camp.
Students who join our challenging pre-college program will improve their language skills, discover new interests, make new friends, and develop essential skills for test taking. This 5-week Summer Camp is open to youth 15-18 years of age.
Campers will enjoy full day of activities in:
- Leadership for Teens
- Group Debates
- Team Building
- Creative Writing
- Problem Solving
- Stimulating field trips
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Fee: AMD 140,000 (VAT inclusive)
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.