It’s time to run your business online in order to be able to compete at current marketplace. “Run Your Business online” is a practical course where you will learn the tools required to manage your business on digital platforms. You will master techniques focused on increasing the reach and visibility of your Brand. During this course we will also review your current business page or we will create a new one so that you dive into digital marketing.
What will you study?
- Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn/YouTube business page management
- Facebook/Instagram/Twitter Advertisement
- Google AdWords
- Reporting and analytics
- How to create an email content?
- How to manage subscribers?
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Reporting and analytics
Review Your Business Page
- Recommendations on how to improve your online business page
- Create a new business page if necessary
What will you learn
- Gain advantage over your competitors by building a strong online presence
- Run well-crafted online campaigns
- Measure your effectiveness
Schedule: Mondays and Thursdays, 6:30 – 9:30 PM
Duration: 2 weeks, 12 hours
Fee: 54,000 AMD
About the trainer: Aregnaz Hakobyan is a Digital Communications professional with more than 6 years of experience in International Marketing and Digital Media. One of her success stories was cited by ‘The Financial Brand’, a renowned international digital publication focused on Marketing and Strategy issues affecting retail banks and credit unions. Aregnaz developed her digital marketing expertise by working for international companies across a range of industries including also Banking and Telecommunications.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, go to the Open Education tab, choose Extension, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to the American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.