During this workshop Sergei Dolzhenkov, social psychologist, business consultant and entrepreneur, will discuss the latest trends in the modern world of project management. The whole world is looking for ways to accelerate the launch of new products and their introduction to the market. SCRUM and AGILE are the newest approaches, allowing to save not only money but also time. And, the most valuable, this method contributes to the self-realization of each member of the project team. Like other methods, scrum has certain elements and principles of operation. What do they mean? How to apply and implement them? How to persuade the team to play by the new rules? How to achieve the result? Why use this method, and what are its advantages? We suggest answering all these questions during the interactive two-hour workshop.
Participation: Free and Open to public, advance registration required at extension.aua.am/online-registration-2
Duration: 2 hours
When: October 12, 2017,16:00 -18:00
Where: American University of Armenia Main Building, Small Auditorium
About the Instructor: Sergei Dolzhenkov is a Social psychologist, business consultant, entrepreneur from Kyrgyzstan. Sergei is one of the first events managers in Kyrgyzstan, and is co-owner of the leading MICE company in Kyrgyzstan in the field of corporate training and inspiration Sun House Team. Sergei participated in the creation of educational systems for TD Narodny, KD Kulikovsky, TM Beeline Kyrgyzstan, is the organizer of the International Festival of Advertising and PR Red Jolbors Fest 2012 – 2015, and the Event Award Central Asia 2016. He is the author and the coordinator of the project Road Triangle – the formation of a culture of the road, the moderator of the Forum of Cities, Mekendeshter, Urban Data Hackathon and Enactus KG. Sergei actively applies gamification in business processes building and brand image, currently uses 27 methods and approaches to managing projects, some of which are copyright. A fan of green technology, he dreams to create a zone of perspective development, which will become a laboratory of environmental technologies and a training base for translating values and principles of harmonious development.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.