TOEFL iBT Preparatory Course
Our TOEFL iBT Preparatory course aims at familiarizing you with the test format and test-taking strategies and training you to improve your test scores. Our TOEFL iBTPreparatory Course helps students familiarize themselves with the reading, listening, speaking and writing skills measured on the test. This course also helps you improve the language skills you need in real life ¾ in social situations and in your studies ¾ by developing study skills for western, particularly American university culture. In every lesson, language is contextualized and presented in either spoken or written form. This will help you expand your vocabulary, use idioms, and review all facets of English grammar.
We are committed to helping you score better for admission to the university of your choice!
A placement test is required if you have not completed Level 5 English courses at AUA. Placement tests are offered every Tuesday throughout the year. Registration for the test closes on Mondays.
Test fee: AMD 2,100
Duration: 54 hours conducted over 6 weeks
Schedule: 3 times per week for 3 hours
Fee: AMD 85,000
About the TOEFL iBT: The TOEFL iBT® test, administered via the Internet, is an important part of your journey to study at AUA or in most Western-style universities. The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. It evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks. Formally preparing for the TOEFL iBT is the best tool for improving your vocabulary over all covered areas of TOEFL. Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.