Welcome to Russian Language!
The course is designed for students to acquire the fundamentals of pronunciation and grammar, practical vocabulary, and useful phrases of the Russian Language. The participants will be able to understand, read, write and speak basic Russian.
In this course you will:
- learn Russian language at the elementary level (listening, understanding and speaking)
- enrich the vocabulary and be able to use new words for building sentences
- understand basic grammatical structures and pronunciation tips
- be able to use the language in different fields and situations, be able to interact and understand Russian-speaking people
After completing the course, you will be able to speak Russian on the elementary level, will know the letters, sounds, basic grammar rules, words, will be able to listen, understand and communicate in Russian.
Start Date: May 31, 2017
End Date: August 21, 2017
Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30 PM– 8:30 PM
Duration: 48 hours
Course Fee: AMD 50,000
About the Instructor: Niara Ter-Poghosyan has over 20 years of experience teaching Russian Language and Literature. Ms. Ter-Poghosyan has participated in a number of projects organized by State Institute of Russian Language after Pushkin, High School of Economics, National Institute of Education, got certified by Russian Educational and Methodological Center of Russian Language in Armenia. Her previous work experience includes teaching at school as well as translating and editing articles. She has pursued her degree from the Faculty of Russian Language and Literature of Yerevan State University.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.