This course is all about preparing woman leaders. How do we as a community empower our women? What mechanisms or skills do we need to employ and equip the female members of our society in order to break stereotypes and create equal opportunities? This course addresses the foundational problems of gender inequality in professional settings. It also offers various mechanisms for addressing these situations. Lastly and most importantly it offers women a set of skills and tools to empower them in both their professional path and personal growth.
Be ready for a transformational experience which includes deep self-reflection, rethinking leadership, being all-in in the leadership simulation game, meeting women leaders in-process, jazz musicians in play, and much more.
This course is intended for woman participants only. Participants should be interested in reconsidering their leadership abilities to advance in their careers.
Space is limited. Apply now!
Duration: 40 hours
Schedule: 18:30 – 21:30, Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Language of instruction: Armenian
Tuition Fee: Free for qualifying participants
The selection of participants will include first review of the completed online application and might include interviews with qualifying candidates.
Registration Fee: 10,000 AMD
Tuition is sponsored by Armenian International Women’s Association
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, go to the Open Education tab, choose Extension, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to the American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.