- This event has passed.
Advanced MS Excel Practical Course
September 5, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - October 3, 2018 @ 8:30 pm35000AMD
This is an eighteen-hour (9 lessons, 2 hours each) instructor-led and activity-based program, covering core fundamentals of MS Excel to the most advanced level including 70 formulas, tables, pivots, charting, what-if analysis, etc. and also, facilitating candidates to understand the application of these in their domain areas. The learning methodology is accompanied with +100 real-time assignments, which were developed based on different industry firms practical needs, video lesson summaries, shortcut tools and on-job post-training support to implement learning back at work. It focuses also on in-classroom learning process, enhancing Q&A sessions and solvation of problems by MS Excel. During the last summary session of the course, each student is welcome to present various tasks to be monitored and automated by the instructor and the group members.
- To master MS Excel program on advanced level in order to be able to save time at workplace,
- To minimize all operational risks and technical errors by automating more than 70% of everyday work,
- To get acquainted to most applicable functions and tools to handle Excel related situations more maturely,
- To present reports with better interpretation by using Chart and Graph types for different analysis,
- To train logical thinking and to develop the technical skills in order to increase productivity in financial, statistical and risk analysis process.