This course is designed to take you through all types of questions you will encounter during the actual GMAT test. We know what works when it comes to maximizing your GMAT score, that’s why we created a specific step-by-step GMAT study plan for you to ensure you know exactly what to do on your journey to GMAT success.
During the quantitative exercises we will not only discuss the correct solutions but also provide with the most time efficient ways to reach them. Our instructor will pay careful attention to make sure that all students acquire the insight needed to successfully solve the questions on the actual test.
The instructor will:
- Offer thousands of realistic questions that closely match those of the real GMAT exam
- Guide you from the easiest to the hardest GMAT questions with in-depth explanations
- Help you identify and concentrate on your weak areas and offer ways to improve them
- Encourage class discussion which will help you get better understanding on a particular question by exchanging ideas
- Organize quizzes periodically to assess your progress
After taking GMAT Quantitative Section prep course at AUA Extension you will:
- form a solid foundation in the math skills needed to succeed on the test
- focus on tips and techniques you need to beat the quantitative section
- practice your knowledge intensively through hands-on exercises and short quizzes
Duration: 9 weeks, 54 hours
Schedule: 3 times a week – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays
from 7 PM to 9 PM, with 15-minute break
Fee: AMD 120,000 for the entire course
About the instructor: Mr. Khachik Martirosyan has been conducting GMAT classes since 2001. With more than 15 years of teaching experience he has helped more than 1,000 students to achieve high scores on the GMAT and get accepted by top business schools worldwide. Mr. Martirosyan has got his MBA degree in London and during that time he also managed to conduct GMAT classes in Kaplan Educational Company which gave him a new breath to his GMAT teaching.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, go to the Open Education tab, choose Extension, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to the American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.