Project Management Institute (PMI), has named AUA Extension as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) effective July 1, 2014. This proves we have met PMI’s rigorous quality criteria for course content, instructor qualification, and instructional design. Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a worldwide recognized project management credential of the Project Management Institute (PMI® www.pmi.org). (PMP)® credential demonstrates the experience, education, and competency to lead and direct projects. After the completion of the course, the students should be able to pass the PMP® exam or CAPM® exam (Certified Associate in Project Management, www.pmi.org). The target audience includes project management practitioners who intend to demonstrate strengthened skills and profound knowledge on project management with a perspective of a career development. The course covers the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)® Guide, including all the knowledge areas and processes of the standard framework, including: project management framework, organizational influences and project life cycle, integration management, scope management, time management, cost management, risk management, quality management, procurement management, HR management, communications management, stakeholder management, professional and social responsibilities. The course covers about 500 exam questions, detailed explanations, as well as exam strategy and important tips.
PMP, CAMP, and PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Start date: April 1, 2019
End date: May 4, 2019
Language of delivery: English
Duration: 40 hours
Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays, 18:30-21:30; Saturdays, 11:00-14:00
Fee: AMD 125,000 (VAT inclusive)
About the trainer: Mr. Hovhannes Minasyan is an experienced project management professional and consultant with main focus on e-Government, information and communication technologies. In close cooperation with international organizations, global corporations and state authorities he has successfully directed and managed numerous national level e-Government and telecom projects. He has also implemented a number of projects related to the introduction of new products and services, and organizational change. His portfolio includes implementation of the Integrated Health Information System of Armenia (eHealth), modernization of Biometric Identification System of Armenia, launch of Mobile-ID Authentication system.
Mr. Minasyan has technical academic background and managerial professional experience, which have prepared him well to understand and solve complex operational, technical and development issues. Mr. Minasyan is a member of the Project Management Institute and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP.) Currently he serves as a PMI Armenia Chapter Liaison to the PMI Educational Foundation. Also, he has experience in community and pro bono work, volunteering for several causes and charity initiatives.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, go to the Open Education tab, choose Extension, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to the American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.