American University of Armenia is a Prometric Test Center operator.
The United States Medical Licensing Examination ® (USMLE®) is a three-step examination for medical licensure in the United States and is sponsored by the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners® (NBME®).The Prometric test center at American University of Armenia offers the opportunity to pass STEP 1 and STEP 2.
- Eligibility for the USMLE Examinations
- Application and fees
- STEP examinations
- Candidate registers at www.usmle.org
- Candidate schedules at prometric.com
- Payment : Not collected by Prometric
- Retests: The candidate must re-register with the registration entity
STEP exam list and content
|Test name||Appt. Duration|
|STEP 1||8 hrs.|
|STEP 1 Practice Session (PSTP1)||3.5 hrs.|
|STEP 2||9 hrs.|
|STEP 2 Practice Session (PSTP2)||3.5 hrs|